Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cricut Circle Magazine and Ippity Chick Challenge


Starting a blog has opened up the world of challenges to me.  I didn't enter many in the past because I didn't have a way to display my projects for viewing.  Now, with the blog, it is easy to link my entries to the contests and I am going strong.  This card uses two Cricut cartridges -- Letter Envy, and CTMH Art Philosophy.  I cut the 'Hello' and 'Hello' shadow at 1.5 inches.  The rest of the cuts are from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  The card was cut at 5.25.  The decorative square was cut at 3.5  The flower was cut at various sizes, with 2.5 being the largest and getting progressively smaller.  I stamped the flower petals with background stamps from Unity.  I used my new Unity SMAK kit for the petals on the largest flower, then the other flowers were stamped with images from Bitty Backgrounds.  I used a Viva Decor cream pearl pen to add some definition to the 'Hello'.  The hemp is CTMH.  the flower brad is from Creative Imaginations.  All the patterned paper and cardstock is Close to My Heart.  You can shop my website using the link on this blog.

Here's a close up of the flower.  You can see the stamping better.



 
Sammy likes to help with the photographing of the cards.  He is my toughest critic!

1 comment: