Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winners, winners, I love winners!

I have TWO winners to announce today.  I made it to my goal of 150 followers, and I gained more networked followers, too.  I'm amazed at this!  Thanks to all my loyal blog readers!

I used random.org, and chose two from the posts from the blog hop. 

But, before I announce the winners, I want to invite you back here tomorrow.  Wednesday is a very big day for me -- my first day as a guest designer!  I'll be on the 3 Girl Jam Challenge blog.  So, check me out both places, if you will.  I'll be guest designing for 3 Girl Jam again later in the month, too.

And, now, for the winners.  The first number chosen by random.org was #22:

Brit K!  Brit's been under the weather this weekend, so I think she's going to like this little boost.  Congrats, Brit!

And, the second number chosen was #26:

scrappinmom2two (Jenni)

Congratulations, ladies!  Please let me know your mailing addresses and your favorite scrapping supplies.  I'll tailor your winnings for you and get your packages out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment