Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Bouquet of Good Wishes

Hello, blog friends.  I'm guest designing again today on the Sweet Stamps blog.  Their monthly challenge started this week, and the theme is masking.  I worked on several different masking techniques before I came up with one that I liked.  I love daisies, so used them on this card:
 

 
I used the Sweet Stamp, "Daisy Bunch" (3033H) for the masking technique.  The sentiment is Sweet Stamp #9126C, 'A Bouquet of Good Wishes'.  After masking and stamping the daisy image several times, I colored them with watercolor pencils.  I fussy cut several images and used foam tape to elevate them .  The card was cut out on the Silhouette. I used papers from Simple Stories, and ribbon from 3Girl JAM.  Come join the Sweet Stamps Challenge with your own masking challenge!


5 comments:

  1. Another lovely card! The card shape is fabulous and I just love your daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love your shape and the colours. This is 1 of many of my favorites stamps from SweetStamps.com

    Big Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joyous combination of pattern and colour you have used Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love a daisy?!! Great job, Julie...cute paper, cute layout CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete