Thursday, September 19, 2013

I LOVE the New Challenge at Cameo Creations!

There's a new challenge starting today at the Cameo Creations Challenge blog, and it's one I really enjoy.  The challenge is to use patterned papers.  I love to use a variety of different patterned papers, so this one was really fun for me!
 
 
This hot air balloon shaped card is a cut file from The Cutting Café. I cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo, of course! All the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye -- the Stella & Rose collection.  The sentiment is a Close To My Heart stamp set.
I hope you enjoy this pattern-filled project.  Make one of your own, and join us at Cameo Creations Challenges!  You have two weeks. Scraptastical Kreations is furnishing the prize -- a $20 gift certificate!
Design team members have some great projects to inspire you on the Cameo Creations Challenge blog, so check them all out!

2 comments: