Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sunflowers Make Me Happy on Tuesday, Too!

Happy Tuesday, my loyal blog followers! I'm filling in today on the 3 Girl JAM blog.  Since yesterday's post that I had on the Pinque Peacock blog works so well for the 3 Girl JAM blog, I'm posting it again. It might look familiar! Besides, I really DO love sunflowers! And 3 Girl JAM ribbon! And Pinque Peacock beaded stick pins!
 

The ribbon is from the Royal collection.  I placed two layers of the Gold Crown crinkle ribbon on the center of the card, tied it with a double bow, and placed a Pinque Peacock beaded stick pin in the bow.
The papers are from Close To My Heart. It is the Stella collection (retired).  I used a Spellbinders die in two sizes.  The Sunflower and sentiment are also retired CTMH stamps.  I painted the sunflower with Creative Inspirations Paints.  I love those paints!  They make me feel like a real artist! (really, it's the paint)
I have another post up today, my The Cutting Café "Back To School" project.  Check it out!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ms Julie!! I love the touch of the ribbon with the hat pin. The colors and coloring and fabulous, very fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Julie!! That stick pin is the perfect touch!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is a beautiful card. I love that sunflower and the PP stick pin has the perfect color.

    TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete