Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Fall, Y'all!

If you are looking for my Unity Friends with Flair post, please click HERE.
A new challenge starts today at the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog.  Being addicted to stamps, I'll take on any stamping challenge I can, so when I found out the theme of the challenge is "Fun with Digis", I knew I wanted to participate.  Then, when I knew Bugaboo Stamps was sponsoring, I knew I wanted in on it!
Since it's Fall, I picked out a Fall-themed image to work with. And one that work well with 3 Girl JAM ribbon, of course!!
 
I found a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers for a modified tri-fold card.  I liked the look of it and decided to give it a try. There's several views to share with you.  The first one is with the card tied closed:
 
 
I used both ribbons from the Coffee Bundle to wrap around the card and tie it.  I love how well it all blends together!
Here's a view untied, so you can see the Bugaboo image better:
 
 
This digi stamp is called Jar - Autumn.  Isn't it a great image?  I just love it!  I colored it with Copic markers.  The papers I used are from Imaginisce.
Here's a view of the card, opened up...
 
 
You can can see all the panels here, and the papers used.  Look closely and you can see the Fall leaves in my yard in the background.  Yeah, Happy Fall, Ya'll! (the sentiment is from Joy's Life It's All Fall Puns Stamp Set).
In case you'd like to know what Copic markers I used, here's a picture of them:
 
 
There's other inspiration on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog today, with other cute Bugaboo Stamp digis, so please check it out!
 


 
 
 


2 comments: