Friday, March 14, 2014

Easter Blog Hop for Pinque Peacock and Friends With Flair!

Welcome to Pinque Peacock’s
MARCH BLOG HOP

We hope you will enjoy your time as you hop and that you feel

inspired to create after visiting the Talented Pinquettes' Blogs!
This hop will showcase projects that have been created using some of the
wonderful products that are always available at Pinque Peacock.

We are thrilled to have you joining us this month!

During this 3 day hop, you will see some past favorites, oldies but goodies, and get a glimpse of some NEW products as well! Feel free to browse the newly updated shop for amazing deals on tons of craft supplies and great handmade embellishments to use in all of your projects!

Our Monthly Hops are a great way to see the Pinque Peacock Products in action and to get your creative imaginations in "Full Speed Ahead" mode!

Our MARCH Release will focus on the theme of:
~*~  EASTER  ~*~
in addition to MOTHER'S DAY!...
we can't forgot those mommies :)
All New Products will be added to the SHOP
for you to Purchase and start creating your very own
Masterpieces!!!

BE SURE TO WATCH
THE FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR SOME PRODUCT SHOWCASES, TOO

I am the last stop on today's hop, but before I share my project, I need to share that my father passed away on Tuesday, March 11.  This picture was taken on Friday, March 7, 2014:
We had Olympics at the facility where he lived and I work.  He had just taken 3rd place in the walking event.  He was very proud of his medal, but a little miffed he was beaten by two women, both older than he was! I will miss his smile and sense of humor very much.  He was a wonderful father.
This is an Easter hop, and since I know my father has now had the ultimate Easter, it makes this even more special.  Here's a card I made using the  wonderful Pinque Peacock products.

This card showcases one of the beautiful Pinque Peacock fabric swirls.  It also has a Unity Stamp Company sentiment kit called, "Everything Easter."
Make sure to hop the next 2 days also for more Pinque Peacock inspiration.
Did you participate in "Julie's Blogoversary Blog Hop" last weekend? Did you check to see if you won one of the many prizes (including a $15 gift certificate donated by Pinque Peacock!)?  Click this link to see if you're a winner.  There's still several unclaimed prizes.
After hopping, we would LOVE for you to visit the
Pinque Peacock Shop and Fan Page on FB to stay connected!


!!!!Now, let's talk about the
BLOG HOP PRIZE!!!!
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) of our Pinque Peacock MARCH Product Release and followed the RULES BELOW will win

A $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE SHOP


Here is How*:

1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)

2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page/Shop

3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.

4 - COMMENT at the Facebook Page telling us what you liked most about the 3 Day Hop

*You MUST do ALL of the steps above
to be included in the random drawing for the prize.
We would hate for you to lose out on winning just because you didn't follow these easy rules :(

The Hop will remain open until Wednesday, MARCH 19th, at 8:00 a.m. EST.
The random drawing will be held sometime during the week that follows and announced by Wednesday, MARCH 26th.

Now, if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .

DAY 1 (3/14/14):
Pinque Peacock ~ http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com
Rhonda ~ http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
Shelley ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
Julie~ http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com


*****

DAY 2 (3/15/14):

DAY 3 (3/16/14):
Thank You for hopping along and we hope you have Loads of Fun!
Peacock Love
and
Crafty Hugs
~ Jessica, The Quirky Queen
and
her BELOVED,
TALENTED, &
EXTRAORDINARY Pinquettes
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

39 comments:

  1. Julie your card is BEAUTIFUL... my heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time... he looks so happy with his medal he won... Bless you my fellow PINQUETTE (((HUGS)))
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie i'm sorry for your loss. I know this is a difficult time for you and your family. I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Your card is pretty. I love the papers and cute butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was a wonderful man! I will pray for you and your family. Your card is lovely! Is that a ribbon flower??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Im so very sorry to hear of your loss. He looks so very happy in the picture, Thinking of you.
    Kate xx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely! I will continue to pray for you and your family through this difficult time. What a great picture of your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My deepest sympathies, Julie. I am so very sorry about the loss of your father. Thanks for sharing that cute story about his medal. Your card is lovely, filled with Spring time and Easter promise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely! My deepest sympathies to you and your family. This photo and the happy memories it brings is certainly one to cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My deepest sympathy for you and your family. This is a great photo. I love your card. It's beautiful. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! I love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, so sorry to hear about your father. *hugs* I have had a rough week as well with 3 family members in the hospital at one time, but one is home and resting. I'm having to play nurse and keep checking on him- my stepdad. My grandparents are in separate hospitals. Anyway, enough about me, I love the butterflies and the CAS look! Oh, the fabric swirl is lovely as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about your Dad, but it looks like he was in great spirits and doing well til the end, and glad that you were able to see him compete.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card. So sorry that your Dad passed away. Hugs at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww Julie im so sorry for your loss {hugs} :( Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry, Julie. No matter what, we are never old enough to lose a parent.
    I love your card. Think I will make another occasion out of it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie first I want to say I am sorry for your loss. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julie. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. Wishing you all the best during this difficult time. Your projects are always so nice to see, especially today's.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so sorry Julie about your Dad. You are correct, he is having the ultimate Easter. As usual your project is wonderful and I love how you used the flower. Peace be with you and your family Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Again, I'm so sorry for your lost Julie. Your dad looks happy in the pic. May he rest in peace.

    BTW, your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sorry for the loss of your dad and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! Beautiful card and I agree, he is having the Ultimate Easter!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julie,
    So sorry for the loss of your Father. The pain does lesson but there will be many tearful moments in the process-and it's perfectly OK. God Bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sorry for the loss of your dad. How very lucky you were to share extra time with him, as you work. You summed it up by saying "He was a wonderful father". Some are not that fortunate. I too, had a good one. Now, on to this lovely Easter card......that is a very creative flower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your Dad looks really happy in the picture. What a great memory to cherish. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sorry for your loss... He's in a much happier place now... your card looks gr8... a nice tribute..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Julie your card it wonderful. Happy Easter to you and your father in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sorry about your father, your cards are great but at least he is in a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hugs and prayers still coming your way sweet friend! Your card is gorgeous! I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey cute card, really
    like the butterflies.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  28. So sorry to hear of your loss, Julie. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card... I am sorry for your loss... Laura D>

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your Easter card! The sentiment from Unity is awesome (something else I'll have to add to my cart this weekend!) and love your cutout butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  31. So sorry to hear about your dad!
    Beautiful card! Love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Julie, I'm so sorry about your loss. Dads are such wonderfully special people, aren't they? They helped us become the strong women we are today. I still "talk" to mine, it just makes me feel better. Beautiful card (as always)!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Julie, I am sorry for your loss. Your card is beautiful! Keep smiling my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Julie I am so sorry to read about your much loved dad...sending love and hugs to you and the family.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I honestly can't say I know how you feel because I am lucky enough to still have both of my parents. I am sending prayers and comforting thoughts your way!
    I bet he is smiling down on you and this beautiful card! ((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a precious tribute to your father. So sorry to hear of your loss. My own Dad turned 90 last summer and what a dear man he is. May the Lord comfort you during this time of grief.

    (I don't have FB, so please don't count my comment as entry. Wish PP would not require FB for their hops!!)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am so sorry for your loss, big hugs to you and your family during this time.. The card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete