Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Cards -- for SVG Attic

Today is my first official post for SVG Attic, and I'm very excited to be on their design team. I discovered their files in January, bought a bunch of them in February, only to discover the owner was closing the store. Lucky for me, and everyone else who loves the files, the store was purchased by Mike & Kenzie Daley, owners of Snapdragon Snippets. And, even luckier for me, they decided to have a design team and offered me a position.  So, HERE I GO!
As you may know, I work as the activity director at the local nursing home.  I try to make as many cards as I can for each holiday and hand them out to the residents there.  I used the SVG Attic Easter Elements kit on all 3 of these cards:


Everything in this Easter Elements kit went together very quickly.  Before I knew it, I had three images cut out and cards assembled.  I stamped some appropriate sentiments, added some ribbon, and they were done and ready for the Easter holiday. 
Check out the wonderful variety of cutting files at SVG Attic!  I can't wait to start my next project!

4 comments:

  1. awe such fun, sweet cards..............congrats again on your new dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Another DT? You are on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT! Looking around your blog, you must be one super busy woman!!! I think your three cards are super adorable! And I love even more that you make them for your residents. That is incredibly sweet.

    I saw the comment you left on my blog last week about being a music therapist after I wrote about meeting Stanley Jordan and talking to him about his work! I tried to reply to your comment (about that and a separate reply about a question you asked about something I used during my GIU week) but the email was acting kind of weird (there was a Fed Ex tracking link attached to it?) so I have no idea if you ever got either reply or not. Hopefully, you did and didn't think I was ignoring you!

    Also, I wanted to thank you (even though I'm a couple of weeks late!) for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments during my Growing In Unity Week. It meant so much to me that you took the time to visit!!

    Amy E
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again, Julie. You are definitely an asset to any DT you are on. Your talent and endless dedication to creating is so inspiring. Love all three cards....but that chocolate bunny looks yummy enough to gobble right up.

    ReplyDelete