Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I'm Steppin' Out for Fitztown!

Today is my last guest designer post for Fitztown Challenge blog.  I've loved the opportunity to work with the fantastic images given me! And the Creative Team has been wonderful to me!  
The newest Fitztown challenge is a step card.  I had great fun with this one!

I love butterflies and this image was wonderful to color!  I have 2 Spectrum Noir markers.  I used both of them on this butterfly.  The butterfly is from "Garden 16", and is one of 6 butterflies that comes in the set.
I intentionally left this center step card very simple, because I wanted the butterfly to be the focus.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company.
I used my Silhouette to make the step card, using a design I found here, in the Silhouette Online Store.  The papers are from Carta Bella.  
Don't forget to check the Fitztown Challenge blog for tons of wonderful inspiration, and the Fitztown Store is a wonderful place to explore!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Try it on Tuesday -- Things With Wings
Crafting from the Heart -- Always ATG
Make My Monday -- Butterflies
Melonheadz Friends -- Things with Wings or Tails
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- July Linky Party

10 comments:

  1. You accomplished your goal..that pretty butterfly is the focus for sure. Love your step design, Julie and the sentiment is so precious. I hope the one who gives you butterflies is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty butterfly. I like the way it is the focus of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Julie. Love the butterfly. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely shaped card and a very beautiful butterfly

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge, hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love step cards, and this one is just adorable. Such great coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments designs! We hope so see you next time! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty butterfly and fun sentiment!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image is just perfect for a step card. Love the colour combo.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card! The step cards are so elegant

    ReplyDelete