Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Strawberry Pocket Card -- for My Scrap Chick

Ah yes, strawberry season!  One of my favorite times of the year.  I can't seem to get enough fresh, locally grown berries.  And the season is in full-swing right now.  Those wonderful, sweet berries were the inspiration behind this card that I made today for My Scrap Chick.


This card is a pocket card, and is part of a kit from My Scrap Chick called "Strawberry Patch".  I love pocket cards!  They go together quickly, and are a nice little surprise for the recipient.  Why?  Because of the pocket, of course!

There's a great place to write your message on the face of the strawberry, and it's not at all what the recipient was expecting when they opened the envelope.
The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company.  It is one of the Stamp of the Week sets. Papers are from Pebbles 12x12 Tree House Collection. The 2 half pearls are from my stash.
My Scrap Chick has been having great sales!  This whole collection was on sale for $1.00! -- 3D strawberry treat box, this pocket card, a handmade "2 sweet 4 words" card, strawberry shaped hang tags, and 2 sheets of printable words for the tags.  Keep watching, and you'll find lots of great stuff you just HAVE to HAVE!
I'm off to have a bowl of strawberries!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment