Friday, January 23, 2015

Bee My Honey -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. This week's theme is one of my favorites -- shaped cards.  Since Valentine's Day is coming up soon, I created a shaped card with that theme in mind:


I used QKR Stampede digi Honey Bear (digi501) on this card. I colored the bear with Copic markers and fussy cut it out.  The heart-shaped card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe, found here.  Papers are from Close To My Heart. The crinkle ribbon and Flair button are both from 3 Girl JAM.
Do you like shaped cards?  I think they add so much punch to a card, and the possibilities are endless!  Join our shaped card challenge this week at QKR Stampede.  I'd love to see what you make!

4 comments:

  1. How could you NOT be her honey?! So dratted cute, Julie! The heart shape is great too. Love this adorable Valentine. Hope you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute....i love my dt girl ........hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the digi!

    ReplyDelete