Monday, January 19, 2015

Don't Ruffle My Feathers -- for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is "The color RED".  Fun!
I've been wanting to color up this amazingly adorable bird digi, so I did:


He's got attitude, doesn't he?  I used a QKR Stampede (our sister company) digi, Walking Birdie (digi14706) and colored him with Copic markers. The sentiment is another QKR Stampede digi "Ruffle Feathers" (digi15103).  I used several sizes of Spellbinder circle dies to make this card.  
The designer paper is the Snowhaven Paper Pack from Close To My Heart.  The bling is from my stash.
Please join us this week at Eureka Stamps for our 'Color Red' challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Its is great when we can leave tracks in the snow. Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie!
    Eureka has such adorable images, and I always enjoy seeing their sweet images. I miss designing for them, but it's still SO much fun to see their images used on cards. Thanks so much for playing along with us, and have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and a great design. Coloring and papers fit perfectly!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little bird. A well designed card and love the fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always had a thing for creatures with attitude!! This card is Awesome, Julie!! Thanks for playing along with us in the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet! Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete