Tuesday, February 10, 2015

You're My Tweet Heart! for Amy Doodle Stamp Co.

It's Tuesday, and the day I get to post for Amy Doodle's Stamp Co. I used one of the images from the "Critter Love" set (25% off until Feb 13!) 


Makes you smile, doesn't it?  All of them in the set of 4 are adorable!  You certainly need to check them out!
I colored the Tweetheart image with Copic markers.  All papers are from Close To My Heart.
Visit the Amy Doodle Stamp Co Facebook page to check out all the fun and inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. He does make you smile Judy he is totally cute and adorable love the wonderful design and vibrant colours this has been a pleasure to see, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just quacks me up! How fun and totally clever that you placed him across the corner..upside down no less! So fun. This just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete