Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lacy Hugs -- for 3 Girl JAM

It's Thursday, and I am lucky enough to be posting today for 3 Girl JAM.  I used 2 of my favorite products on a card -- distressed lace, and crinkle ribbon
I'm needing quite a few thank you cards since my father-in-law died last week.  This is one I sent as a thank you:
I cut the card out on my Silhouette, using a file from the Silhouette Design Store.  You can find it here.  All the papers were from my scraps -- I'm making a concerted effort to use some of them.  The sentiment is a die from Lawn Fawn. 
There's some of the beautiful distressed lace across the middle of this card, and then some 3 Girl JAM  crinkle ribbon from the original Tie Dye Bundle
Visit the 3 Girl JAM Store and use code JO10 to save 10% off your order.  Or, use code APRIL to get the Spring Flowers bundle for just $1 with any purchase from the 3 Girl JAM Store.
Don't forget about the Anything Goes with ribbon challenge happening all month at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog
Hang on -- it's almost the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Always so thoughtful, Julie. I know this will make someone feel special. HUGS to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! Adore the color combo!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete