Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Keep on Moving -- for Digi Choosday

Today is an exciting day for me, my first official day as a design team member on the Digi Choosday team.  I have been guest designing the last couple weeks.  I enjoyed the experience so much that the team asked me to stay!  I'm so excited!

Our theme this week is "All About the Men."  Male cards -- generally tough, but this one was so much fun!



My husband loves to ride bicycle.  It's nothing for him to ride 50-75 miles on the weekend.  This card is in his honor.  This digi image is found in the Polka Doodle's store.  He is Cycling Boy. You can also get him as part of the Work & Play 4 Digital Download collection

I colored Cycling Boy with Copic markers, then used a Spellbinders die to cut him out.  The papers are part of the Work & Play 4 Download Collection. 

The burlap trim is from Close To My Heart.  I used a few Skittles to finish off the card.

Join us for the next 2 weeks for our "All About the Men" challenge.  Link up because I'd love to see what you make! I'll be back next week with more adorable Polka Doodles images.  I. am. so. excited!!!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Ooh La La Challenge Blog -- One For the Boys
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG
CCC Digi Creations -- ATG
Sweet Stamps blog -- Masculine Card

13 comments:

  1. With makes as fab as this we are glad you wanted to stay on, love it!
    We use miles here in the uk as well, non of that European kilometre rubbish here lol.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Julie & welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team, Julie! Love your gorgeous make! Great papers and image and I love that burlap banner! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Julie and welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team. You will really enjoy your time with us. Lovely coloured image and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, your image is so cute - I love how it matches the background paper. Thank you for joining us for the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your promotion to full DT!! Love this card and how wonderful your husband is such an avid rider! I know he will love this card. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous masculine card Julie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute, love your colouring and the layout is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning colouring!!!! Beautiful card, love them burlap tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card for a boy. That image is really sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous card, such a brilliant image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete