Sunday, November 29, 2015

Reindeer Crossing -- for DigiStamps4Joy

It's New Release Sunday at DigiStamps4Joy.  As always, there are some wonderful new releases they you really have to check out in the store!

I used the digi "It's Time" (mp421), and created this:



I colored "It's Time" with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils, using green on the sled, present, and tag around his neck.  I'm entering this in The Pencil Case's 'G' is for green challenge.

Other ingredients on this card:
Die-namics stitched dies
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Close To My Heart designer paper and card stock
Canson Mi Tientes paper (what I used to color the image on)

I hope you take time to visit the DigiStamps4Joy blog to see the other creations and releases today.  They are well worth a stop!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Pencil Case -- 'G' is for Green
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge -- ATG
Hiding in my Craft Room -- Any Holiday

2 comments:

  1. I love that reindeer! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Julie, LOVE that fab, fun image! Gorgeous papers and ribbon too!
    Thank you for joining in with our current ‘GREEN’ challenge at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete