Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Just For You -- and DigiStamps4Joy

It's December 1st, so there's a new challenge starting at DigiStamps4Joy. The challenge theme is 'Anything Goes with an optional Twist - 3 of Something'.

I've been pretty heavy into Christmas projects lately, so I decided on a totally different theme for this card...



This digi,  Peekaboo Butterfly (jl735), is fairly new to the shop.  I thought she was just what I needed with winter coming on where I live.  She is colored with Copic markers.  As you can see from the design of this card -- cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a card file found in the Silhouette Design Store -- I used 3 butterflies as my 'Add 3 of Something' item.   The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.  The stitched die is from Die-Namics.  

I hope you can join us this month for our "Anything Goes with a Twist -- use 3 of something" at DigiStamps4Joy.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafting From the Heart -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread Challenge -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie love the image fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete