Saturday, February 6, 2016

Miss You! A New Release for Crafty Sentiments

Today is the final day of New Releases for Crafty Sentiments Designs.  Wow!  It's been quite a week!  If you haven't visited the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations Blog to see all the fantastic new releases and what the design team has created with them, it is more than worth a gander!  The new release rubber stamps are all available in the Store beginning today!  Go shop! 

Today, I introduce you to Isobel Just Thinking...



I wanted to try some monochromatic coloring.  I used Copic markers, and stuck to browns and yellow-reds, excepts for a couple dashes of aqua on her buttons and bow.  I fussy cut the rubber stamp, Isobel Just Thinking, and mounted her on a circle that I ran through a heart embossing folder from Close To My Heart. 

I stuck to monochromatic papers, too.  They are from Close To My Heart. The sentiment is from the Craftin' Desert Divas 'Simply Said' Stamp Set. 

I hope you enjoyed this week's New Releases!  I know I did!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Creative Moments -- ATG
Fresh Brewed Designs -- ATG (Plus, I used Teal)
Inspiration Destination -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment