Monday, February 1, 2016

Seal Love Blog Hop! for Oddball Art




There's a blog hop underway!  You should have arrived here from Bettina's blog.  

Today's hop is to raise funds for "Save Our Seals".  You can find their Facebook Page here.   Join the Save Our Seals FB Group here

The hop starts at Andrea's blog here.

If you are following along the hop, I am the letter "L" for L-ove.

I have 2 cards that I made for the hop, both using Lizzy Love's stamp set for the "Save the Seals" campaign.  100% of sales from this stamps set will go to Save the Seals!  Please shop!

I used Prismacolor pencils on this first card.  I was trying for bright!



I used the entire Seal Love stamp on this first card.

Papers are from Close to My Heart.  Twine is from Timeless Twine.

For the 2nd card, I used a portion of the Seal Love stamp, just using 2 of the seals, and merging them together. The seals were colored with Copic markers. 




I cut the card front out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file from the Silhouette Design Store.  The sentiment was computer generated.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  

Next on the hop is the talented and wonderful Naz Smith.  You'll find her great art here.

Need some wonderful Oddball Art images of your own?  Use discount code DTJULIE10 for 10% off of anything in the Oddball Art Etsy Store

Now, off you go. Enjoy the hop, then do some shopping for Save The Seals!  Please!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG
PDE Linky party -- ATG

6 comments:

  1. too cute Julie, love the colours...gorgeous image by LiZzy and one I have to get...love those seals...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous cards! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    Janis, Creator & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Paper Play Sketches, Creator & DT Member
    PDE Linky Party, Creator & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so CUUUUTE!!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes FEBRUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards,
    Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete