Tuesday, February 23, 2016

You're My Best Friend -- for Digi Choosday

It's Tuesday.  It's Digi Choosday!  It's Digi Discount day at Polkadoodles, and it's time for a new challenge!  This is a BIG day!
Today's challenge theme is "The color Green &/or Nature".

I am having a great time using the new Polkadoodle's Sticks & Bones Collection, so I used it again today to make a card for my BFF.

My "Green" themed card uses walk the dinosaur (colored with Copic markers), papers, and a pre-colored sentiment from the Sticks & Bones Collection.  It's available in CD or Digital Download.

The card base is from the Silhouette Design store.  I cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo.  I used two Top Dog dies on the image and the sentiment. The ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM. 

I hope you join us for our Digi Choosday "The color green &/or nature" challenge. It will last for 2 weeks.  Our 'Animals & Insects' challenge is still happening for another week, so please join in on that one, too. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
PDE Linky Party -- ATG
Craft-Dee Bowz -- ATG wth a handmade Bow
Crafting From the Heart -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Marker Pop -- ATG with Copic markers
Critters and Creatures link up Party -- ATG with a critter
Crazy Challenge -- Card for a Friend


12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Julie! Your friend will adore it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colouring and agree with jane your friend will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is fantastic great colouring I hope your friend loves it as much as I do.
    Hugs
    Fiona Walker x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, love the little dino

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Julie! Such a unique image and the coloring is fabulous. Sweet bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ February Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of Pebbles Flintstone. A fun card with great color. Thank you so much for joining our 220th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Your creation is inspiring and very beautiful. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I love this one! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and a great digi!! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and love your coloring!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party, hope you join in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card - great coloring! Thank you for sharing at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete