Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Happy Easter! -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

Happy Tuesday, and Happy Easter!  This is Holy week, if you are Christian, and a very busy one if you are the church organist.  This week, I can't keep track of if I should be at work or at church -- there's lots going on both places!

Today starts a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog, and our theme is 'Any Shape'.   I went with a shaped card that's a big extreme -- it spells out the word Easter!




This card uses Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp, "Rosie's Egg".  I colored Rosie's Egg with Copic markers, then fussy cut her out.  

The Easter word shaped card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe.  The shape behind Rosie is by Sizzix.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.   Papers for this card are from Echo Park.

I hope you can join us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog this week for our "Any Shape" challenge.  We have great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous project! love the design and colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete