Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Easter From your Peeps -- for the Cutting Cafe Shop

Stamping!  I love stamping!  Coloring!  I love coloring!  Throw in a chance to use my Silhouette, and you've got the perfect project!

I'm posting today for the Cutting Cafe Shop.  There are some new clear stamps in the shop with an Easter theme, and also some new Spring and Easter designer papers.  Take a look at this!




This Bendy/Bendi card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe. The designer papers, found in The Cutting Cafe Shop,  is a Doodlebug Bunnyville 6x6 pad.  The adorable bunnies and sentiment are the new stamps that are in the shop -- Happy Easter from your Peeps.

I colored the 3 bunnies from Happy Easter from your Peeps with Copic markers, then fussy cut them out. There are also free image outlines available.  I stamped the sentiment (also from the Happy Easter set), then cut it out with a Paper Wishes die.  The glitter domes are from Close To My Heart. 

Come join the Cutting Cafe - Be Inspired Facebook group to see many wonderful ideas for the new clear stamp sets, cutting files, and more!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Easter challenge
D.L. Art -- March linky party
IDCB -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Deep Ocean Challenge -- Easter

2 comments:

  1. this bendi is so cute Julie and the bunnies totally love their fun colors...great job...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable! I love the bendi part of it and that bunny peep family is just so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete