Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter, Happy Spring!

It's Saturday, the day before Easter.  It's a cool, rainy afternoon and I decided to make a couple tags to enter some challenges.  I am always charmed with Gerda Steiner images.  I used 2 of them for these tags: 


The 2 Gerda Steiner images I used were Nerdy but Nice on the first tag and Bunny with Carrot on the second tag.  Both digis were colored with Copic markers.  

Papers for these tags are digital.  They are found at Snap Click Supply and are Lori Whitlock's Easter Friends papers. 

I used some goodies I won in a challenge from Eyelet Outlet.   I used Pastel Rabbit Brads and 12 MM white/black jewels. 

Dies for these tags are from Craftin' Desert Divas and Paper Wishes.  Sentiments are from My Pink Stamper.  Fibers are from Close To My Heart.

I had a great time making these tags, being creative on a rainy afternoon.  Now, to make some supper!

I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Sweet tags! I love the blue bunnies - I automatically reach for realistic colours with animals and these are a really good reminder that they can be any colour at all and still look great.

    ReplyDelete