Thursday, April 14, 2016

Oh Happy Day! Guest Designing for The Outlawz

I have the pleasure of guest designing again this week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge. This week, the twist is 'Favorite Color'.

Our sponsor is PPinky Dolls Stamps.



I used the digi, 'Love is in the Air' to create this:



I colored 'Love is in the Air' with Copic markers, using my favorite color of blue.  Bluebirds are my favorite backyard bird, and these remind me of the bluebirds I see (they're back!!).

I used 2 sizes of a Spellbinders die to cut out and back the image.  Papers for this card are from Close To My Heart.  The blue ribbon (favorite color) is by Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used my handy We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper on the card base.

Come join in the fun at The Outlawz.  There's a new challenge every single day!  Come join the Favorite Colors twist this week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

IDCB -- ATG

Not Just Cards -- ATG

Critters & Creatures Linky Party-- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Julie, thank you so much for being our GD over at Twisted Thursday this week! Your card is beautifully designed, and I love the hints of blue in the floral dp! So perfect with your sweet blue birds and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those birds and how you colored them! They match that fabulous ribbon and beautiful bow! Thanks for being our GD again this week at TT! It's always a delight to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored these sweet birds, Julie. Thank you for sharing by being a guest designer over at Twisted Thursday on The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet….hey, I remember that paper; one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete