Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sun Kissed -- for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps

It's time for a little mid-month inspiration over on the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog.  The theme all this month is "Mother's Day".

I found an absolutely delighful digi in the Etsy Shop, and I jumped at the chance to color it up.  Here's Vase Mouse --



I colored Vase Mouse with Copic markers.  I cut the card base out on my Silhouette Cameo, using a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The stitched oval is a die from Die-namics. The designer paper and silver foil tape are from Close To My Heart.  The sentiment is a puffy sticker from October Afternoon.

I had a great time coloring this image and creating this card.  I hope you can join in the fun at the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge this month!  We've got great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Flowers or Graduations
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog -- ATG
Not Just Cards - ATG
AUD Sentiments -- ATG
PDE Linky Party -- ATG
Critters & Creatures Linky Party -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. I love the super cute image. Adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! i love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and so beautifully colored!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! I love the design & colors you used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again for our next challenge!
    Jennifer
    Simply Papercraft DT
    Creative Knockouts DT
    Aud Sentiments DT
    Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge DT
    Kitty Bee Designs DT

    ReplyDelete