Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sending a Big Hug -- for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday

I'm guest designing again today for The Outlawz Challenge Blog.  It's Twisted Thursday!  Today's twist -- Christmas in July.  I always like an opportunity to get a Christmas card made before the season gets here!

The sponsor for today's challenge is From the Heart Stamps.


I used Snowman Hugs and colored the image with Copic markers.  The sentiments is part of the Snowman Hugs set.

I created the shaker part of the card with dies from Lawn Fawn.  The sequins are from Craftin' Desert Divas.  The fancy edges are cut with dies from Paper Wishes.  Papers are from Echo Park.  The bow is from 3 Girl JAM. 

I hope you can join the fun this week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- don't forget the optional Christmas in July twist.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Christmas in July

3 comments:

  1. I love shaker cards, Julie, and this one is fabulous! This image is so cute, I may have to go get this one! The music paper is so perfect for the background! Thank you for being GD over at TT, we love having you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just DARLING! I love the adorable image!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, thanks for being our GD at Twisted Thursday this week! Your shaker card is just darling! I love that velvet ribbon and those beautiful borders on the bottom! Fantastic job coloring that sweet snow couple!

    ReplyDelete