Saturday, August 6, 2016

Filled with JOY!!!! for The Cutting Cafe

It's with great JOY that I write today's post!  After taking a break for a few months, I'm back posting at The Cutting Cafe.  I've missed my teammates, and my wonderful leader, Regina, and of course the fantastic The Cutting Cafe files and printables! 

This week, the design team is all working with Christmas files.  We missed Christmas in July, so we're having Christmas in August instead!

I love making shaker cards, so any chance I get, I make one.  There are LOTS of great shaker cards in The Cutting Cafe Store.  I used the Christmas Word Shaker Cards set to create this: 


There's a lot of JOY in this card -- just how I feel to be back!  I filled it with sequins from Craftin' Desert Divas.  Papers are by Echo Park.  The deer is a die cut from Paper Wishes.  The bow is crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.


I love this, and the other Christmas word cards in this set! I can't wait to make some more.  I think they'll be awesome Christmas cards!

Check out the Cutting Cafe blog on August 7 to see what the rest of the design team made for their Christmas inspiration.  It'll be well worth the visit.  Leave a comment, and you could win any 3 sets from the store.  You'll want to choose this one, for sure!!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party

5 comments:

  1. hey lady, it is such a joy to have you back...i have missed ya...this is totally awesome and would be great for mass producing...if only i was on my game and started early....:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and so glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the word 'Joy' has the shaker elements. Pretty! Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and nice to see you back and doing better.
    Krista Hong from the DT

    ReplyDelete