Thursday, August 4, 2016

God Loves All Creatures! for Sasayaki Glitter

It's the first Thursday of the month, and it's time for a new challenge at the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge blog.    Hopefully, you were able to join in last month's CAS challenge.  This month, the theme is "use a die cut".  I seem to have a 'thing' for dies, so this one is an easy and fun one!

Did you see the New Releases from Aug 1 in the Sasayaki Glitter Etsy Store?  This image was just released, and I just LOVE it!!  Meet Dorrie!



I colored Dorrie with Copic markers.  She reminds me of some of the women I work with in the nursing home.  I cut out and backed Dorrie  with dies from Die-namics.   Papers are digital.  They are the Lemon/Lime collection from Tracy Wray, given to Art by Miran fans (thanks, Tracy!  I love them!)  The edger dies are from Paper Wishes.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

Inside of card:



This sentiment is a stamp from Great Impressions Stamps.  It seemed to fit Dorrie and her little friend very well!

I hope you can join in on our 'use a die cut' challenge at the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog.  You have all month, there's great prizes to win, and I'd love to see what you make!!  If you haven't joined the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group yet, come join in the fun!  There's often free images, great inspiration, and plenty of friendship. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party





5 comments:

  1. I really like the stitched dies you used and awesome coloring!
    Super fun card!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation and I love the inside ver ymuch! TFS at WAW - I wish you the best in the draw - blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab love this image by naz.


    Thanks for joining us at inspiration destination

    Tracey ct

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie!
    What a sweet card; and you're SO right....God really does love all creatures. He cares about the things that matter to us, and His love encompasses us all. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents by linking to our challenge. I'm so grateful to have you join us, and hope to see more of your art in the near future.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is such a fab image and love the design with it. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back with our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete