Friday, July 14, 2017

I'm Praying for You -- for QKR Stampede

Woohoo!  It's Friday!  I love my Fridays!  It also means it's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede challenge blog.  Our theme this week is "By the Seaside", or you can use Anything Goes.  


This card uses stamps from QKR Stampede's sister company, Eureka Stamps -- Shell Border (ES-digi28902) and I'm Praying For You (ES-digi13107).

I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks on the Shell Border stamp.  The designer papers on this card are from MHKDesigns. 

I  hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede challenge blog.  We've got great prizes for you to win, and a fun theme! 

2 comments:

  1. Julie, that is a great seaside card and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete