Friday, September 8, 2017

Happy Fall, Y'all! for QKR Stampede

It's Friday again!  I do like this day of the week!  It also means that it's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  This week, the optional theme is "Fall Colors", or you can enter an Anything Goes project.  

Fall!  I love the earth tone colors that come with Fall, and I love the changing leaves.  A few trees have begun to turn around here in NW Wisconsin.  Tomorrow is the harvest fest in the small town where I live.  There'll be lots of celebrating going on.

The crows in this card are doing some celebrating.  They are not at all afraid of Mr. Scarecrow!


I used the QKR Stampede digi, Scarecrow and Friends (Q-digi24243) on this card, and sentiment ES-digi16102, Happy Fall, Y'all.   Scarecrow and Friends is colored with Copic markers.   The gingham papers are digital. They are from Paper Whimsies.  

Fall!  It's also a great time to start more crafting, as the weather turns cooler.  I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede for our optional Fall Colors challenge.  We've got great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the super cute scarecrow! Super sweet card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your card is wonderful and great for fall.

    ReplyDelete