Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I Will Love You Fur-ever! for MHKDesigns

Hello, and happy hump day, my crafty friends.  My husband and I have a new puppy, so my thoughts seem to be quickly turning towards dog-themed cards these days.  Here's one I recently created:


I used 2 MHKDesigns digital stamp sets to make this simple card, and one MHKDesigns digital paper.  I started with the I've Been Framed digital stamp set, then nestled a sentiment from the Fur & Paws Digital Stamp Set inside the frame.  The paw print designer paper is from the Pawsitively Purrfect Digital Paper Pack.

MHKDesigns supplies used on this card:




Have you joined the MHKDesigns challenge yet this month?  It's anything goes as long as you use an MHKDesigns image. You still have plenty of time!

2 comments:

  1. Julie your card is beautiful. Great brad to go with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!I love the fun background and cute paw brad.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete