Friday, September 1, 2017

My Life is a Desert -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  This week, the optional theme is "Wild West".  Instead of going with a cowboy theme, I went rather prickly on this.  
I used an image from QKR Stampede's sister company, Eureka Stamps, to create this card:


This uses Cactus (ES-digi6101).  I colored the Cactus image with Copic markers, then used a couple circle dies from Craftin' Desert Divas to cut out and back the Cactus image. The sentiment is computer generated.  The cactus paper, and other colored papers are from Pixel Scrapper.  The glimmer trim is from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you join us this week at QKR Stampede for our optional Wild West challenge.  I'd love to see your take on the challenge, and we've got great prizes! 

1 comment:

  1. Julie, this is a great card. Wonderful choice on your image.

    ReplyDelete