Sunday, November 12, 2017

Make Today Amazing -- a New Release at DigiStamps4Joy

It's Sunday, and there are New Releases at DigiStamps4Joy!  I'm also happy to say I'm back on the design team after being away for awhile.  I missed the team, I missed the stamps, and I missed the creativity of it all.  So, here I am with the first New Release of November with this card:


This digi, Mousebird, (lb010c) comes in both a colored (used here) and uncolored version.  Since I'm not familiar with this particular bird (I believe it's native to Africa), I went with the pre-colored version.  The sentiment was computer generated.  All the papers on this card are from Paper Wishes.  The feather die cuts are from Spellbinders Paper Arts.  The twine is from Timeless Twine. 

I hope you check out the other New Releases at DigiStamps4Joy here. 

I'll be back on Wednesday, Nov 15, with some mid-month challenge inspiration for the "For the Guys challenge at DigiStamps4Joy Challenge Blog.  See you then!  

1 comment:

  1. Julie congrats on being back on the team. Your card is gorgeous love those feathers.

    ReplyDelete