Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Puppy Spa -- Guest Designing at My Besties 3D and More

Woohoo!  I'm guest designing today on the My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog.  I'm super excited for the honor!  I've made a lot of cards, done a lot of coloring, but today's 3D challenge was a new experience for me.  I have to say I had fun with it!

I used a card topper sheet called Puppy Spa Elements Card Toppers, found in the Sherri Baldy My Besties Shop to create this:



I printed the Puppy Spa Card Topper sheet, then started fussy cutting.  I cut, then used foam tape to layer up each layer.

Can you see the layers?



The pizza box was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store, using BoBunny Double Dot paper.

Here's a final shot of My Besties 3D project:



I want to thank Julie and the rest of the My Besties 3D and More design team for the chance to guest design today.  I had a great time trying out this new (for me) technique.  Thanks for the chance to learn something new.  I'll definitely be trying this again!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
Card Mania -- Anything But a Card
Not Just Cards -- ATG
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog-- ATG
My Bestie Aussie Challenge - ATG
My Besties International -- ATG, Girls Just Want to Have Fun
My German Besties -- ATG
My French Besties -- ATG
My Dutch Girls Besties -- ATG, Fancy Pants
My Brazil Besties -- ATG


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pizza box topper! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great treat box, I love all the layers on the rosette and good photos to. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Julie!! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great box!Thanks for join us at
    ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Hope to see you again and good luck.
    Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box is so creative. Love the design and get coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo liebe Julie,
    du hast eine wunderschöne Box gestaltet. Ich bin ganz begeistert. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Sivli

    ReplyDelete

  7. Love that image! I also love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Keri DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute box
    Thank you for sharing with us at my besties french challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. very sweet Julie
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable box! That image is just as cute as can be! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful Card
    Thanks for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs Challenge.
    Hugs Joukje DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Love it . Cute Image.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete